My friend and fellow Washingtonian, Lisa over at Refuse to Blog tagged me for this 7 random, weird facts meme. I don’t know if I have any left to share, honestly. I don’t hold a lot back on here but I’ll give it a shot….
- 1-Link to your tagger (see above), and also post these rules on your blog.
- 2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- 3-Tag 7 people at the end of your post (see below) by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- 4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
My Seven are all sort of related. There’s a theme!
- When I bend my knees it sounds a bit like walking on shattered glass. When you put your hand over the knee, you can feel it. It’s gross. And yeah, I should probably go to a doctor.
- I am double jointed in my hands and legs.
- I won’t touch the door handle of a public restroom without a paper towel in my hand. Have you SEEN how many people don’t wash their hands after they do their business?! Ew.
- I bite my nails. It’s a horrible, unladylike habit.
- I have terrible night vision and can’t see far away without my glasses. The last time I got my license renewed was the first time they designated “must wear eyeglasses” on it. I felt old.
- I cannot sleep with socks on. Even if I go to bed with them on, they will be kicked off within 5 minutes. My feet need to breathe.
- I wore braces for 2 years and then a retainer. I was bad about wearing it and would find it thrown across the bedroom in the morning. It hurt so much, I’d pull it off in my sleep!
Because I’m such a rebel, I’m not going to tag anyone. Take that my former Catholic School inner goody goody!
“Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts?/Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts./So it’s fairly simple to cut right through the mess,/And to stop the muscle that makes us confess./And we are so fragile,/And our cracking bones make noise,/And we are just,/Breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys…” -Breakable, Ingrid Michaelson