Black Belt Mama tagged me. This means she likes me, right?
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Make sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting that you did.
Six non-important things about me:
1. I cannot and will not drink water with a straw.
2. It is seemingly impossible for me to just sit with both feet on the ground. One is always tucked under me somehow. It’s very contortionistic. And also, I’m short in stature (5’3″) so sometimes in certain seating situations, my feet don’t touch the ground anyhow.
3. I make a certain face when applying blush in the morning. Where I bug out my eyes and purse my lips. See Exhibit A ——–>
4. I can’t seem to tolerate unread feeds in my Google Reader. It’s like a contest with myself to clear it out every day. And yet, each morning when I wake up, I know I have to start the game all over again. Le Sigh.
5. I have an annoying (to some, cough, The Fella) habit of changing the song/station after only hearing a couple of notes of a song. I can tell if I am in the mood for it or not that quickly. Don’t you judge me! I know what I like! I don’t listen to the radio because commercials bug the crap out of me.
6. I hate pickles.
I have a really hard time tagging people. If you haven’t done this one, feel free to grab it and make it yours.
“Today my heart is big and sore/It’s tryin’ to push right through my skin/I won’t see you anymore/I guess that’s finally sinkin’ in/’Cause you can’t make somebody see/By the simple words you say/All their beauty from within/Sometimes they just look away…” -Goodbye, Patty Grifin