There are some things you should know about me:
- I am short. I might “appear” tall on the blog but seriously, I am barely 5’3″. And I don’t really wear heels very often. So look down if you are looking for me.
- I swear a lot more in person than I do on my blog.
- I usually change my outfit a minimum of two times before leaving the house (sometimes up to 8 times or I just don’t go anywhere). If I look fabulous when you meet me, there was likely a lot of spazzing out beforehand.
- I tend to overcompensate for other people’s nervousness. If you are nervous, find me. I can make it better.
- I am a hugger. Feel free to hug me. Just please, not if you’ve had so much to drink that the chances of you puking on me have sky rocketed.
- I’m great with names and faces but this might be a real test of my memory. Please don’t take it personally if I don’t recognize you right off the bat.
- I am a morning person. If I’m chipper at breakfast, don’t punch me in the face.
- I’m not kidding about this: I am covered in freckles.
- I am not staying at the Westin but hopefully I won’t get lost on the .2 mile walk from my hotel. I have a notoriously bad sense of direction.
- I drink like a man: just give me a beer or a whisky or a beer AND a whisky.
(I have SO MUCH to do before I leave on Wednesday. My list has become many lists within a master list. It’s getting ridiculous.)