I was hoping my mood would have lifted to something lighter by now but honestly, that’s just not the case. I am, for lack of a better term, down in the dumps.
I took the last Prednisone yesterday but it still needs time to work its way out of my system. Meanwhile, coming in from the north we have a cold front also known as PMS. Heavy winds of irritability may cause damage in some parts. Scattered showers of remorse, guilt and shame may accompany the wind storms throughout the week.
I wouldn’t say I am wallowing but I’m certainly not feeling especially outgoing. Being around people these past few weeks has put me on edge. I haven’t trusted myself to keep my mouth shut. In many cases, I haven’t wanted to. I’ve let out a slew of negative spewing on occasion. Sometimes with an audience (sorry, Fella). My Fed Up Level was at an all time high. I have had no tolerance or patience for bullshit. In a way, it was refreshing but also quite scary. Not like I would have physically hurt anyone but my words could have caused some damage. For those of you following me on Twitter, condolences. My steroid rage knew no bounds there.
Since I have no happy, happy, joy, joy thoughts to share with you, I thought I’d just purge some of my disdain here.
Things That Piss Me Off:
- Seattle drivers not knowing how to drive in the rain when we get SO MUCH PRACTICE.
- Donuts at work. It’s not you, it’s me. I have zero willpower around a donut.
- Flakes. You will push me to the point of never making plans with you again. Then you will cry. Stop being a flake!
- The clusterfuck of traffic at 5pm near Kaply’s house.
- When someone hears my (real) name multiple times and still thinks it’s a shortened version of it. A name which I hate! DO NOT CALL ME THAT NAME.
- The Oxy Clean guy yelling at me through the TV. I am not deaf, you turd!
- 1.5 inch roots of gray hair. Oh, the hawtness.
- The bitch at the thrift store who had to execute her power by reminding me that I am only allowed 6 items in the dressing room. When there were NO other people waiting. When I only brought in 8. When she told me as I was leaving. I hope your feeling of self-importance was fleeting and later you had terrible gas pains. So there!
- My mouth- it’s like the Pacific fucking Ocean in there. Salty! Ew!
- Hairs on my chin. Why?! I hate you.
- The fact that I can only wear stretchy pants (re: yoga pants) since I started taking Prednisone. Or skirts. Water retention or more fat? Hard to say! Oh, maybe it’s both!
- Saying I am going to do something for myself and then not doing it. Self? You suck.
- Public spitting.
. . . I am sure there are others but I don’t want to scare you.