- A pink apron (I love pink! I love to cook!)
- A jar of Tupelo honey (I love that song “Tupelo Honey” by Van Morrison!)
- A box of Numi flowering tea (I love tea! And flowers!)
- A package of chopstick holders shaped like edamame (I love all things sushi!)
- A bag of chocolate peanut butter bread mix (Chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite flavor combo!)
It’s like she reads my blog or something. 😉 She picked out things that she knew I would like which made it the most thoughtful package of wonderful gifts.
Thank you, Nicole!
In the spirit of the holiday season and following Nicole’s lead, I’m going to give away a box of treats to a lucky someone. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post between now and Sunday, Dec. 14th at midnight (PST). I will randomly pick a winner. If you leave a comment, please be willing to trust me with your address.
And while we are at it, tell me: What’s your most favoritest thing about the holidays?