- “Someone you went to high school with became successful” read the email subject line. Great. JUST GREAT. No thanks. I’m sure she is racking in a six figure salary involving travel and world leaders and is married to a dashingly handsome guy who stays at home with their perfect child and sometimes they stay at one of their three vacation homes.
- Six of your friends have updated their GoodReads profiles but you are still reading the same book you were reading 4 months ago. (Paraphrasing.)
- Someone superpoked you on Facebook.
- Someone tagged you in a list of 25 things that embarrass them on Facebook.
- Someone called “sexylexy” has requested to follow you on Twitter.
- You have 16 spam messages from your blog, all of them about porn involving Russians. (Again, paraphrasing.)