- There was a new teacher at water aerobics last night and he was Lame with a capital L. He does gets points for trying but those are the only points he gets. The class was scattered thus, I had a horrible work out. Apparently everyone could pay $2 instead of $5 when they checked in but since I have a flash pass I just bi-passed the line which resulted in me paying full price. For a class that sucked. It’s only $3 but it’s insult to injury.
- The Case of the Noisy Kittens continues. To the point where the landlords required me to write up the kitten owner. The kittens weigh less than 5lbs each. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THEY WAKE A PERSON UP!?
- My chin is breaking out.
- I have PMS. (see #3)
- My therapist told me that while I am very good at expressing myself, intuitive and analytical she senses that I am always frustrated and angry. Fuck her! Just kidding. She’s totally right. I know this. I hate this. I don’t know what to do about it. I left our session even more frustrated and angry because having someone reflect back to you something you abhor about yourself but not help you figure out how to be different is, well, frustrating. But you know, sorry out of time, sessions over. I sort of hate myself today. All I can see is everything that is wrong with me.
- Tenants who stand outside the front door smoking (Hi! Didn’t you get the memo that smoking kills?) and talking loudly with their friends after quiet hours while I am trying to sleep. Even with three fans blowing and ear plugs in my ears, I could still hear them. But I did not go down and ask them to be quiet because (see #3-5) I am crabby and cannot be trusted to defuse such petty situations. I probably would have ended up punching someone.
- When people do stuff that infuriates me because I DO THAT SAME STUFF. I heart being a hypocrite. Random vague examples: Speak up for yourself! No one can know what you want if you don’t TELL them. Don’t assume other people’s intentions! Instead of letting your insecurities speak for you all the damn time, how about you ask the person where they are coming from or (gasp!) admit to feeling insecure. Don’t tell me that’s the plan then change the plan! Especially when I am the one who ends up looking disorganized.
I think that’s enough. But know that there is more.
Someone put me back to bed until I find my happy.