Let’s summarize with a thumbs up/thumbs down list.
- This week is kicking my ass. Too much work and plans and late nights and not nearly enough sleep. YAWN!
- I have another open apartment which means any free time I do have will be spent trying to rent it.
- My jaw is sore from clenching it. Thanks, stress!
- Due to crazy schedule, I’ve been eating out all week. I don’t really love it.
- Chin zit. I’ll leave it at that.
- There is still no free time in my life for spontaneity which makes me pouty.
- I’ve been coming up with some good work-related ideas (so maybe fatigue is good for me?!).
- The cats are pretty much over their colds and have become complacent when I have to administer the medicine via a dropper down their throat. Now if I could just train them to eat from their own plate and maybe, say, not wake me up before 6am we’d totally be golden.
- Despite my schedule, I managed to fit in a water aerobics class.
- Mr. Darcy and I are taking Finn to the zoo to see the Meerkats. You know how Finn & I love the Meerkats!
- The parentals meeting went very well last night. They got along famously and both sides agreed that there are some uncanny correlations between our family stories. I am pretty sure both moms are picking out their wedding outfits. (No, we are not engaged! Hush now.)
- Finally broke down and got a Costco card. It’s the first joint venture of Mr.Darcy and I. I see lots of toilet paper and bulk quinoa in our future.
- Feeling excited to show Mr. Darcy a slice of California next weekend and see a handful of dear old friends. Sunshine, please cooperate!
- Have I mentioned lately that I am madly in love with my boyfriend? Because I am.
- It’s finally Friday and despite having to work tomorrow for a couple hours, I’m grateful this work week is almost done.