I’ve got some deeper stuff brewing but I’ll save that for when I’m not coming off a 3 day weekend, draggin’ my ass to work. Instead I give you snippets from Sizzleland:
- I’ve been remembering my dreams (don’t worry I am not going to bore you with them!). It’s interesting to note that they have a recurring theme of ex–boyfriends. It’s like I am meeting up with them in my dreams to forgive them. I’m hoping this means good things.
- Mr. Darcy and I have never been shitfaced together. We’ve discussed that we should probably do this at some point just to get it out of the way but neither of us are big boozers. It’s interesting to note that in my previous relationship we were drunk a lot together. It was practically the foundation of our union.
- I’m not that into the 4th of July. It’s always overcast and dreary in Seattle making bbqing kind of ridiculous. This year I was in bed reading while the fireworks went off. (There’s a joke in there somewhere.) Side note: I do not like hot dogs.
- I’ve returned to yoga and am loving it. Last night’s class though was full of twists and plank poses and LORDY I am feeling it today. But I like the sore feeling. Makes me think I accomplished something. I drank two beers after class thus canceling out any calories I might have burned. D’oh!
- I devoured my book club book this month. If you haven’t read The Help, what are you waiting for? It’s the kind of book with characters that play on in your head long after you’re done reading it. It’s almost like I miss them.
- It’s finally going to look like summer in Seattle this week. Which means Seattleites will be wearing very little clothing and complaining about it being too hot by Thursday. Plus, every store that sells fans will run out of them by the weekend. We’re difficult to please.
Hope you all had a lovely long weekend.