I totally won a coveted Whoorlie! What for you ask? “Best Thoughts Of A Deep Variety (Making Whoorl Feel Like A Totally Shallow Asshat) – Sizzle Says. Plus, I’m envious of her rack. See? There I go with the shallow again.”
Not only is Whoorl hilarious, gorgeous and a superfab mommy, she has excellent taste. Thanks for giving me mad props, Whoorl. I owe you a new lip gloss or something. And also, I suppose I should whip out some posts that are deep at some point. I’ve had a dry spell as of late.
Lisa over at Refuse to Blog tagged me. Am I popular this week or what?
Seven Songs I Am Diggin’ On Right Now:
- Baby’s Coming Back, Jellyfish
- She Arrives, Mike Elgert
- Call and Answer, Barenaked Ladies
- Dance All Night, Ryan Adams
- Speed of Trees, Ellis Paul
- Silver & Gold, Detroit Cobras
- Crazy About You, Whiskeytown
Tell me, what’s playing in your ear?
And because it’s clearly a meme kind of day, I’ll throw this one at you too.
- If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life? Living in Mexico on the sandy beaches, drinking cerveza, and multiplying my freckles.
- Money is just that – an object, so why aren’t you doing it? It takes money to get there and sustain a life of beach bumming unless I whore myself out. Plus, I’d be away from my family and I would miss them.
- What’s better: horses or cows? Why does it have to be about who is better? That is just mean. (Horses.)
- What do you think the secret to happiness is? Loving who you are in all its complexity. (And getting laid.)
- When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit? I had quite a vivid dream just last night thankyouverymuch and it was soooo good that I want to keep it all to myself.
- When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A cheerleader. Or a babysitter. Or a vet. Hey, at least my aspirations increased. Don’t judge.
- Complete this statement: Love is…never having to say you are sorry. Wait. No that isn’t it. Love is a mixed tape and matching jackets.
- Can you tell a good story? I believe I can. It comes with hand gestures. Bonus!
- Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about? Oohh yes I can and again, I am keeping this one for myself. It’s that good. And I am that selfish.
- If you were to thank someone today, who would you thank? Hillz because she is coming to take me out to lunch today.